Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thou shall not tear the wings off things

Note: these are not resolutions. These are short-term goals I plan on accomplishing by the 1st of April.

Right. So it's a new year, a new me and all that that implies. There are things I want to do for a general life-improvement and why not start ASAP.

With that said, here are my 3-month goals:
-Creating an artist collective/support group with at least two other friends
-Create a blog to post artwork on with said artist collective
-Take a more active hand in decorating my home
-Write a blog at least once a week
-Purchase a digital camera
-Create some pictures with the ultimate goal of framing and presenting in the homestead
-Start + Finish the Munny Molly gave me and send it to her

I think that's it for now. Desperate attempts at being better.

Wish me luck,

K

No comments: