Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Be special because of the simplest of summers

The head’s getting formally fitted for July. Surprisingly I have very little that I’m looking forward to for the rest of the summer. That isn’t nearly as sad as pathetic as it sounds. It’s just that June was my birthday party and my CA vacay and Gay Pride and now it’s July and I find myself empty-handed asking what’s next. This, of course, is a very good place to be.

Now it’s a simple application of some refined creative juices and I’ll use this new found scheduling freedom to create, clean, ponder, plan and all around continue to step “it” up. Been writing more, drawing more, blogging more, taking pics, working out, not drinking as much (Pride weekend doesn’t count) and just staying on track as much as possible. Now it’s just a matter of adhering to that format and building upon it. Growing up grand.

With that said, be on the look for:
-K~Digz canvas bags
-Some finished pieces
-A short story involving masturbation and ghosts
-And Molly’s MUNNY… three years later

No comments: